MYKOLAIV REGIONAL BUSINESS SUPPORT CENTER
The Center is an independent organization that has been successfully working in business support, investment, and regional economic development since 1998.
The mission of the organization is to comprehensively support the formation and development of private entrepreneurship in Ukraine based on international business standards.
Priorities of the Center:
- Support the small and medium business sector by providing high-quality consulting, information, and training services.
- Formation and development of modern infrastructure to support small and medium business entrepreneurship.
- Comprehensive application of achievements and the best world experience in promoting private business and international cooperation.
- Development of market relations and regional economy by creating favorable conditions for doing business and investing.
- Development and implementation of regional business development policy, analytical support of regional and local small and medium business development programs.
About the activities of the Business Support Center in figures
- 5000+ entrepreneurs stadied at the Center.
- We help at least 500 entrepreneurs every year.
- One hundred business consultants and 30 partner institutions are in the organization's disposition.
- A team of 11 professional experts with 100+ years of experience.
- 50+ implemented projects, in particular with the support of EU Delegation, EBRD, USAID, GIZ, governments of Sweden, Austria; audit companies of the Big Four.
- Developed regional business development policy.
- Initiator of the Regional Innovation Cluster.
- Founder of the Maritime Cluster of Ukraine.
- 10+ regional events for business each year: development of the consulting services market, innovation potential of the region, tourism and maritime industry, beauty and health industry, HoReCa, efficient lending, financial planning, HR, business scaling, and replication, etc.
- BUSINESS CONSULTING: initial business diagnostics, determination of business needs, selection of a consultant, and support in the implementation of a consulting project.
- BUSINESS EDUCATION: 15 effective professional development programs for managers (operational tasks) and staff (training).
- INFORMATION SUPPORT: up-to-date information on available business development tools, recent market developments, new projects, business support programs, financial and non-financial opportunities.
- BUSINESS ANALYSIS support of enterprise strategy (posts, reviews, research, manuals, handbooks, and guides for making informed decisions in the process of doing business).
- REPRESENTATION OF INTERESTS OF MICRO-, SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESS: development and implementation of regional policy, development of efficient infrastructure to support SMEs, participation in the development of the Regional Development Strategy, SME support programs.
For 22 years, we have been supporting the formation and development of private entrepreneurship in the Mykolaiv region and Ukraine. During this time, more than 50 implemented projects, hundreds of conferences, pieces of training, round tables and meetings, and thousands of satisfied customers of the Center, who are already developing our city, region, and country. We believe that by joint efforts, we will create a solid foundation for small and medium-sized businesses in Ukraine to work and develop in a comfortable environment.
СREA Talks - The Role of EU Cooperation in CultureDateWhen?15 November 2022 VenueCity: Online
Discussion of issues of strategic development of the cultural sector and creative industries in the conditions of European integration, for the preservation, development and promotion of Ukrainian cultural identity. One of the key tasks of the event is to increase community awareness of available programs, projects and opportunities in the field of culture.